I was sick of feeling so insecure about my recent psoriasis flare-up. So for the first time, instead of hiding and hating my own skin, I decided to embrace my flaws and wear my spots with pride. Turning my spots into leopard print with a little artwork.
i was tagged to do the “post 5 facts about yourself” by mormonreedus
1. I always eat popcorn with chopsticks
2. My hidden insecurity is my hands
3. My dream vacation is driving across Iceland
4. I want to build a tiny home one day
5. If you tickle me I will hold a grudge indefinitely